Let's Remember That Birthday!

Today my youngest son turns 4. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. We have lots of excitement planned out for the day. Over the years I try to write down all the moments and funny things my kids say so I can look back someday and remember. That got me thinking about doing a birthday sheet of questions for the kids. Here is what I came up with.



 I wanted to capture their favorites, what they want to be when they grow up, what they did/got on their birthday and the age. As the kids get older I will have them fill out the sheet and they can see how much their handwriting has changed.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and a great way to note fun things about the kids. We did a similar activity with our kids at the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete