Organizing The Master Bathroom

I need to get organized! I am going to start with my Master Bathroom.

I wanted to post my bathroom before pictures but I had a whoops....I accidentally deleted my pictures. Boo! So I thought I would share some inspirational ideas I saw on Pinterest.

I love the pull out drawers on this one!



Trays are my favorite. They help to keep items where they belong in drawers that open all the time!



I love lining the drawers with colorful paper!



I love labels, therefore I love labeled bathrooms!!



For those of you that share a bathroom I loved this idea.



And one more, remember to get creative and use what you have in your house. I loved this bucket idea



Now it's time to take some of this inspiration and get started on my Master Bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete