Organizing the Boys Bathroom - Preview

My next goal is to organize the boys bathroom!

Here in Chicago we have had some major rain so it was nice to see the sun shine again! The only good thing about the rain is I have been cooped up in the house with lots of time to organize! We are due for some more rain this week so I plan on getting our boys bathroom completely organized. I knew I would need to make it simple for them, label the spaces, and have a space for everything.

Just like my bathroom, I pulled everything out to see what I was dealing with. I sorted it by keep, throw and donate and then planned out what I would need to buy, and what I will need to make to organized this bathroom. Here are my before pictures:


Yep, that's a mess! Look at the curler set I still have! I am pretty sure that is from the 80's!  My boys have to share some of their storage under the sink with me for my curling irons and other hair tools but they don't mind!


This is all the items that my boys have in their drawers and under the sink. Not much but they are boys. If I had a girl I am sure it would have been doubled! 


Really?? Look at all those medicine dispensing tools! My boys are 4 and 7 so any medicine I have to give them they drink from a cup. I will only be keeping a few cups and the rest are going!

I can't wait to revel their finish bathroom later this week! 
Have you subscribed to my blog yet?? Liked my Facebook page?? Followed me on Twitter?? You can find the links on the right hand side of the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment