My Scrapbook Gallery

One of the "non-visible" projects in organizing my scraproom, was to take pictures of all the layouts I have done, and post them to my gallery. This is a big, over due project!! I first had to wait for a some what sunny day, which here in Chicago, in the middle of winter, is hard to come by. Once my lighting was good I snapped away. 



I then did a little brightening, cropping and a few other edits in Photoshop and was ready to upload. When I went into my account at Scrapbook.com I had to make some edits here too. First off I was still 34!! Nice!! The boys were a little bit younger too. I also need to shift around some of the previous layouts I had in there, and separate out my paper layouts from my digital layouts. 



It took awhile to complete this project but I am so glad I got it done. I have learned so much from others sharing their techniques and tips that I just want to do the same -  pay it forward. So hop on over to my gallery and let me know what you think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment