Card Sketch Challenge - A Little Cake!

Sketch -n- Scrap runs an awesome card sketch challenge. When I came across their blog I couldn't wait to play! I LOVED this sketch!! Here is the sketch............


.............and here is what I did with it:


The inside of the card completes the saying "A little cake......a lot of fun. Happy Birthday" I also stickled the frosting but it is hard to see in the picture. I also inked all the edges.


Supplies:

Paper: Ki Celebrate 6 x 6 paper pad
Cake cut: Miss Kate Cuttables Slice of Cake
Banner cut: Carta Bella Banners by Carta Bella
Flower Punch: Marvy Uchida Mini Flower Punch
Mat: I used  Cricut's Elegant Edges cartridge the swirl (shifted)
Stickles: Crystal
 Ink: My favorite - Tim Holtz Distress Ink in walnut stain


Happy Scrappin!


9 comments:

  1. LOVE the sentiment and the cake on your adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card and the cake embellie is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment!!! Fantastic take on the card sketch and LOVING the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! I love the sentiment and that cake is adorable. Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! love all the happy colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your take on it and how you turned it to such a cute card with happy colors, it's lovely ! Thanks for playing along with us at sketch-N-Scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and fun!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete