Happy Bee Day

Now that I have my Scrap Room all organized (you can see my space here) I have been playing in my room so much. I saw this SVG file and knew I had to make a birthday card with it!





Supplies:
Pattern papers: Light Brights 6 x 6 paper pad by Designer Paper and The Basics 8 x 8 paper pad by The Paper Studio
Bee:  Flying Valentine Bee from Miss Kate Cuttables
Font: Janda Scrapgirl Dots
Extras: I added some sticker googly eyes (left over from a kid project). I also added some diamond stickles to the antenna hearts, wing, and dots on the title paper.

Happy Scrappin'!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love that bee with the googly eyes and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at CardzTV.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the Bee on this card. Thanks for joining us this week for the CTVS birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete