Photo/Color Inspiration Callenge - Happy Birthday Card

Peachy Keen's next challenge was a photo/color inspiration challenge. As soon as I saw the colors in the photo I knew I had the perfect paper with those exact colors in it. That was my inspiration that I took from the photo to my card. 

Here is the photo:


And here is the birthday card I created with it:



Supplies:

Designer Paper - Light Bright 6 x 6 paper pad
Banner - Silhouette cut - banner that came free with my silhouette
Font: Arial Rounded MT Bold
Cupcake: Have a stash of these laying around but I have no idea who made them - sorry. 
Stamps: General Statements wood block stamps

Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! The colors are so cheerful and I love the banner! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love how festive your card is!!! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday card!!!!!
    Love the banner!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with the Peachy Keen Color Challenge!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete