Box Card

Have you seen these box cards?? They are so cute!!! I really wanted to make one but was a little intimidated to try. Wow I wish I would have tried to make one of these a lot sooner. It was super simple and so much fun. I made one with a St. Patty theme but turned it into a good luck card. 

Here is how it came out:



Supplies:

Paper: The Paper Studios - All Seasons Three
Good Luck Title: Create a Critter 2 from Cricut
Shamrocks: Cute Shamrock from Miss Kate Cuttables
The instructions for how to make the card: Cardz TV - How to make a box card

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, very good job. Thanks for playing along with Cardz TV 3d challenge
    Deb C
    DT Cardz TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these box card I have the file but haven't tried one yet but really have to yours is fabulous! thank you so much for joining the 3D challenge at CARDZ TV. Karen

    ReplyDelete